OMRON CJ1W-CT021 ราคา 20,160 บาท
High Speed counter Unit
The standards are abbreviated as follows: U: UL, U1: UL (Class I Division 2 Products for Hazardous Locations), C: CSA, UC: cULus, UC1: cULus (Class I Division 2 Products for Hazardous Locations), CU: cUL, N: NK, L: Lloyd, and CE: EC Directives.
Contact your OMRON representative for further details and applicable conditions for these standards.
Encoder A and B inputs,
pulse input Z signals
5 VDC, 12 V, or 24 V
(5 V and 12 V are each for
one axis only.)
UC1, N, L,
RS-422 line driver
Note: The following functions become unavailable when it is used with the NJ-series CPU unit.
- Counter value capture using allocation area (CIO)
- The capture, Stop/capture/continue, Stop/capture/reset/continue, and Capture/reset functions using External
Control Input Function
- Pulse rate range control using Output Control Mode
- The pulse rate measurement function
- Because the NJ Series has no power OFF interrupt task, operation cannot be restarted from the position at which
the power was interrupted.
- The IORD/IOWR instruction
- Starting of External Interrupt Task by Output and External Control Input